Fit For Work Training Program
Sports Coach Traineeship
Gain valuable work experience and devlop the skills and knowledge employers are looking for. Attending various sport related courses gaining certificates in first aid, child protection and specific sports.
1. CV's - the importance of the CV and how to structure it.
2. Cover letter - its role and how to write one
3. Interview techniques
4. Employers - summary of the various differenent employers
5. Careers in the sports industry
6. Starting your own business
7. developing confidence and communication skills
8. startign and keeping a job
Work experience placements
1. Sports coaching
2. Sports development officer
3. Graphics designer
5. Child protection officer
6. Sport competition manager
Plus much more....
Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Visit www.hrsportsacademy.co.uk to find out the times and dates of the workshops and to book your place on the careers workshop, sports coach traineeship, and work experience placement.
For further infomation and to book your place on the programme: